Tuesday, August 4, 2009

joining the blogging world

Inspired by my 3 girls who have blogs, and my 4 girls who are obsessed with blogs, I have decided to start blogging.  Who knows how long it will last......

Starting by listing the three best and worst things that have happened this week...

WORST

-because we are making major changes in 3 rooms in the house, the rest of the house is a total wreck
-molly is pet sitting 2 HUGE rats for good friends.  These rats are HUGE.  Creepy.  Did I mention HUGE?
-It's so hot that my face/head/hair is always dripping with sweat (now isn't that a picture you love to have in your head?)

BEST

-We are making changes to 3 rooms in the house.  Molly's room is so clean and reorganized that we actually found carpet on the floor!  And Allie's old room in the basement is being changed into my quilting fabric/supplies room
-I bought two IKEA bookcases on Craigs List for 50% off retail!  I love bargains
-We went to the farmer's market and bought a lot of fresh tomatoes, peaches and corn.

5 comments:

  1. Way to be productive! And the rats ARE creepy. And I love yummy fresh veggies and fruit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world.

    Thanks for not sharing any pictures of the rats - they gross me out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blog already!
    About the rat thing... I used to not like rats until a friend of mine in jr. high got one as a pet. I ended up liking them and convinced my family to get some. So they did. We had them for a while and had lots of fun with them,
    but we had our fair share of traumatic experiences... Such as one night a rat escaped its cage and decided to join my parents in bed!

    Anyway, that is exciting about the bookcases! ... and i love farmers markets! I need to go to the one out here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! This will be a great way to get to you better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, one thing I don't miss about the East is the humidity. Hot aint hot without humidity. Okay, except when it's 104 in Saint George at 8 pm. That's pretty hot. :) We sure miss seeing you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Followers